THE MAGIC OF ELECTRICITY
Beltline Electric was founded in 1957. George Lankton and Willie Rudd opened their first location on the Beltline in Paducah, KY.
Seven months later the partners had already outgrown their space and moved the operation to south third street.
Beltline became a signatory contractor with IBEW Local 816 in Paducah, KY.
Albert Marshall was hired as the first Service Electrician.
Acquired by Terry W. Gipson & Lyn W. Smith.
Beltline celebrates 50 years of serving our community.
Launch of Owensboro Division.
Ice Storm – Beltline runs 24/7 crews to restore power to our community.
Acquired by Jason W. Siener.
Moved to larger facility and expanded our prefabrication operation.
Launch of East TN Division.
Launch of Louisville Division.
Beltline is Acquired by The State Group.
Launch of Amarillo Division.